Welcome! Our primary goal is to overcome barriers that inhibit access to education. We implement customized educational services to help universities and schools start teaching with technology that
- provides learner-centered experiences
- expands their educational reach
- develops methods that work with the culture of the institution.
Why the name? Bilim is a word of Turkic origins that means learning, scholarship, or knowledge. Edtech is a short form of Educational Technology. The name indicates that we use educational technology to facilitate learning.
Current and Past Projects
- The Discovery Center is our latest project with the aim of teaching English by learning about the world around us (aka, through discovery).
- Creating a resources website for the courses that we currently teach.
- Create educational websites.
- Configure LMSs (learning management system) and other online tools that support elearning.
- Moodle, Canvas, Open edX, Koha library, Student information systems, and other web systems
- Implement cloud infrastructure using VPSs (virtual private servers) and Docker technologies
- Helped two institutions apply for and then configure Google Apps for Education (now G Suite for Education).